It's that time of year when everything spins a little out of control...
- school supplies all over the dining room
- scrambling to visit colleges
- a yard (and city) that is ready to spontaneously combust
- working to the bone to ready my mother-in-law's old house to sell
- looking at half-finished projects in my own house
- dealing with a dog that knows how to open the door but not how to close it behind him
- ...and waffles for dinner (that's my niece Lucy working on the strawberries)
Let me take a minute to thank everyone that visits me here...it means so much to me to get encouraging comments about the garage project that has consumed this year. I feel like we are almost done with the whole transition and I am itching to get back to crafting, painting, sewing, making...and sharing. Thanks for checking in on me and sticking with me this year. If you came to my house I'd put on an apron and make you some waffles.