Back when I had time to mess around on photoshop, I lifted these images from a vintage sewing book and a vintage sewing pattern for aprons (I even added color to the apron). And then I printed them on tags. Here's how I did it...
- Print the image on a piece of printer paper.
- Place the tag on top of the paper so that the image is centered under the tag.
- Tape the tag to the printer paper with a small amount of clear tape.
- Put the paper/tag combo back into the printer and print the image again.
- Your tag should be printed...now just remove the tape and take it off the paper.