I think the lazy days of summer idea is just a myth. We get one every once in a while but not many...just enjoy them when they happen. I certainly don't have to add anything to my to do list but wanted to make a "blog" list so I stay on track around here and don't end up staring off in the distance when I get a chance to post.
- I have a new ice cream maker and am trying all kinds of recipes (any good ones?). I hope to have a post with recipe links.
- I got the coolest "hi" plate in the mail...just because I very publicly declared my love for it (thanks Gina!).
- I'm buying a good iron because it will make me a better sewist. Thanks for all the fun comments about my iron aversion.
- Thrifting has been good and I have to share.
- I have a request for an "art" apron and plan to make three so I have a few extra.
- I still have two train cases that need to find their way to my etsy shop.
- Collage ideas are spinning in my head...need to let them out onto paper if I ever get a chance.